Born in 1984, Italian photographer Andrea Angelino Catella currently lives between Torino (Italy) and Mendrisio (Switzerland).
Former member of Società Fotografica Subalpina (Torino, Italy), he's currently a member of TIFF - Collettivo di Fotografia Creativa (Piacenza, Italy).
His biggest inspiration comes from the nostalgia feeling, road trips, simple things in life, and influences by great Italian photographers.
Andrea shoots in digital (Fujifilm X100T), analogic ( Konica C35), polaroids (One Step 2, Sx-70), and with his smartphone.
- Nov 2017 // Paratissima (13th Edition), "L'Ombra della Luce " exhibition - Caserma Alessandro la Marmora (Turin, Italy)
- Jul 2018 // Mostra Collettiva (3rd Edition) - Studio-Labo-Galleria Job (Giubiasco, Switzerland)
- Dec 2019 // Personal Polaroid Exhibition "Peninsula " - Atelier Boas - (Figino, Switzerland)
- "Polaroiders Selection : Camera con Vista, l'Occhio della Polaroid " (page 12,13) - November 2019 // Edizioni Polaroiders
- "Andrea Angelino Catella - Portfolio " - June 2021 // Self Publication
- "Polaroid Now : The History and Future of Polaroid Photography " (page 56,57) - July 2021 // Chronicle Chroma Editions
- "Diretta Facebook: Suba-On-Air " - May 14th, 2020 // Società Fotografica Subalpina